1. Tap the “Settings” icon in the iPhone home screen to open the Settings menu.
2. Tap the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” tab and then tap the “Accounts” option. Your existing email accounts display.
3. Tap the “Add Account” option. A list of available account types displays.
4. Tap “Other” and select “Add Mail Account.” The New Account form opens.
5. Tap the “Name” field and type your name in the field.
6. Tap inside the “Email” field and enter your SBC Global email address.
7. Type your account password in the Password field.
8. Type a description for the account in the Description field, if desired. Tap “Next.”
9. Tap the “POP” option at the top of the screen.
10. Type the following domain name in the Host Name field in the Incoming Mail Server section : inbound.att.net
11. Type your SBC email address in the User Name field, and then type the corresponding password for the account in the Password field. Tap “Next” to display the Outgoing Mail Server form.
12. Type the following domain name in the Host Name field in the Outgoing Mail Server section : outbound.att.net
13. Type your SBC email address in the User Name field, and then type the corresponding password for the account in the Password field.
14. Tap “Save.” The iPhone is configured to send and receive emails from your SBC Global account.
SBCglobal Net Mail | Att Net Email Login | SBCglobal Net Email Settings