• Register

Legal Translation Services in Dubai

0 votes

Documents that require certified translation services might include papers that have to be submitted to an Immigration or Naturalisation Department (such as birth, marriage and divorce certificates), official transcripts (such as high school certificates, university degrees and vocational training certificates), regulatory documents (such as informed consents, protocols, research data forms and case report forms), patents and many others.

Link: Legal Translation in Dubai

asked Aug 10, 2018 in Business & Finance by NaushadKhan (740 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

No related questions found